Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank you!

I want to send a bog Thank You to all my colleagues and professor that I have had the tremendous opportunity to share experiences, comments, and insights with over these past eight weeks. I feel that as I have personally participated in each week's assignments to look deeper into my own communication skills and abilities, I was able to gain more insight about myself and of others. I also thank you for all the feedback and comments! Best of luck to all on your continual path through the ECE program and in your current role in your ECE community!
Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin,

    I wish the best to you to as you continue your education and reach your goals in the early childhood field. It has been a pleasure to read your posts this past eight weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin,
    I have enjoyed being in class with you. Thank you for your discussion posts. I always learn something from you. I wish you the best of luck in your future classes and your career.

    ReplyDelete